TENTS ISLAND PUZZLES
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to our website.
Tents Island, also known as Airando, is a logic puzzle invented by Naoki Inaba (Japan). It consists of a grid with numbers in some cells. The aim is to blacken some cells of a grid according to the rules below:
- The white cells form a single island.
- Each numbered cell must be a part of this island.
- The numbers indicate how many unnumbered white cells can be reached from that cell by moving horizontally or vertically. Numbered cells block access.
Follow the steps below to solve a Tents Island puzzle:
- LEV: choose your starting level. The number of available puzzles is in parentheses.
- PUZ: enter the number of the puzzle that you want to make.
- START: this puzzle is now loaded and the cell at the bottom right turns yellow.
- Click on a blue cell to make it black.
- Click on a black cell to make it white.
- Click on a white cell to make blue and neutral.
- The puzzle is complete if you only have black and white cells.
- Click on ✓ to display the wrong cells. These will be RED.
- Click SOL to display the solution.