SUGURU (4X5) ONLINE
This is the easiest level to get familiar with suguru puzzles.
If you have sufficient confidence in your solving methods, than
attack our other dimensions:
suguru rules if you don't know this puzzle.
To improve your solving strategies, explore our
Follow the steps below to solve a suguru puzzle from our database.
- LEV: choose your starting level (1=easy - 2=average - 3=hard). In brackets you find the number of available puzzles.
- PUZZLE: enter the number of the suguru puzzle you want to solve.
- START: this puzzle is loaded and the box at the bottom right turns yellow.
- Choose a box where you want to enter a number. This box will then turn yellow.
- Choose one of the 5 big numbers if you are sure of your choice
- Choose one or more of the 5 small numbers to indicate possible candidates
- If you select a number when the box already has a number, then this new number will
replace the previous number.
- Click on ✓ to check the tectonic puzzle. The wrong boxes turn red.
If the puzzle is completely correct, all boxes will turn yellow.
HOW TO FILL IN A SUGURU
TIP: use the arrow keys to move the YELLOW CURSOR on the grid.
If this does not work, first click once in the grid.
- Click on button .
- Choose a box where you want to enter a number and / or line. This box will then turn yellow.
- Choose one of the 5 big numbers if you want to enter a number
- Choose one of the 4 line combinations. We focus our attention on the already
not being present from a line below or to the right.
- Line bottom and right.
- Line only bottom.
- Line only right.
- No line bottom or right.
- Click on
to protect the lines against accidental changing.
- When the initial digits have been entered and the lines have been drawn, you can try to solve the tectonic puzzle.