SUGURU (4X5) ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
This is the easiest level to get familiar with suguru puzzles.
If you have sufficient confidence in your solving methods, than
attack our other dimensions:
suguru rules if you don't know this puzzle.
To improve your solving strategies, explore our
Follow the steps below to solve a suguru puzzle from our database.
- LEV: choose your starting level (1=easy - 2=average - 3=hard). In brackets you find the number of available puzzles.
- PUZZLE: enter the number of the suguru puzzle you want to solve.
- START: this puzzle is loaded and the box at the bottom right turns yellow.
- Choose a box where you want to enter a number. This box will then turn yellow.
- Choose one of the 5 big numbers if you are sure of your choice
- Choose one or more of the 5 small numbers to indicate possible candidates
- If you select a number when the box already has a number, then this new number will
replace the previous number.
- Click on ✓ to check the tectonic puzzle. The wrong boxes turn red.
If the puzzle is completely correct, all boxes will turn yellow.
HOW TO FILL IN A SUGURU
TIP: use the arrow keys to move the YELLOW CURSOR on the grid.
If this does not work, first click once in the grid.
- Click on button .
- Choose a box where you want to enter a number and / or line. This box will then turn yellow.
- Choose one of the 5 big numbers if you want to enter a number
- Choose one of the 4 line combinations. We focus our attention on the already
not being present from a line below or to the right.
- Line bottom and right.
- Line only bottom.
- Line only right.
- No line bottom or right.
- Click on
to protect the lines against accidental changing.
- When the initial digits have been entered and the lines have been drawn, you can try to solve the tectonic puzzle.