TAPA PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
The Tapa puzzle is from Istanbul. It stands for Turkish Art PAint and is a fascinating logic puzzle invented by the Turkish puzzle master Serkan Yürekli.
With the claasic rules of a Tapa puzzle, the challenge is to color certain cells black in order to create a continuous path.
We present the grid here as a lawn in which garden tiles are placed.
- A number describes the number of consecutive garden tiles lying horizontally,
vertically or diagonally around this grass zone.
- If there is more than one number in a grass area, a cell of grass should be placed between the groups of garden tiles.
- All garden tiles must be connected horizontally or vertically.
- The garden tiles may not form a 2x2 square anywhere.
- As with all logic puzzles, there is only one unique solution.
Follow the instructions below to solve the TAPA puzzles from this website:
- LEV: choose your starting level.
- PUZ: enter the number of the Tapa puzzle you want to solve.
- START: this puzzle is now loaded.
- Click on a gray box to change into a garden tile.
- Click on a garden tile to turn into a grass zone.
- Click on a grass zone to make it gray and neutral.
- Click on ✓ to check the tectonic puzzle. The wrong boxes turn red.
- Click on SOL to show the solution of the LITS puzzle.