LINESWEEPER PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
Linesweeper, also known as Loop, is played on a rectangular grid. The goal is to make a single continuous
non-intersecting loop that connects the centers of the boxes.
- The loop never goes through a box with a number.
- The number in a box means how many of the 8 surrounding boxes contain part of the loop.
Follow the instructions below to create the MINESWEEPER puzzles from this website.
- LEV: choose your starting level. The number of available puzzles is in parentheses.
- PUZ: enter the number of the puzzle that you want to make.
- START: the puzzle of your choice will now be loaded.
- Choose one of the 8 options below the puzzle.
- Click on a location in the grid where you want to have that shape.
- Click ✓ to check the LINESWEEPER puzzle for errors.
- Click SOL to show solution.