SUDOKU (6X6) ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
SOLVING SUDOKU 6X6
Here you can solve sudoku 6x6 online.
A few numbers are already entered in each sudoku field. The object of the game is to fill in the missing numbers.
With sudoku 6×6 you have to enter the numbers from 1 to 6.
Each of these numbers may only appear once in each row, in each column, and in each block.
TIP: use the arrow keys to move the YELLOW CURSOR in the grid.
If this does not work, first click once in the grid.
You can't change the numbers that are already on the grid when you start.
We have given these numbers a bold font.
Follow the steps below to solve a tectonic puzzle from our database.
- LEV: choose your starting level (1=easy - 2=medium - 3=hard).
- PUZZLE: enter a number of a puzzle.
- START: this sudoku 6x6 puzzle is loaded and the box at the bottom right turns yellow.
- Click on ⏭ to go to the next puzzle.
- Choose a box where you want to enter a number. This box will then turn yellow.
- Choose one of the 6 big numbers if you are sure of your choice
- Choose one or more of the 6 small numbers to indicate possible candidates
- If you select a number when the box already has a number, then this new number will
replace the previous number.
- You can make a box empty by clicking on the number that is already in the box.
- Click on ✓ to check the sudoku 6x6 puzzle. The wrong boxes turn red.
If the puzzle is completely correct, all boxes will turn yellow.
- Click on SOL to show the solution of the sudoku 6x6.