STAR BATTLE PUZZLES ONLINE
A Star Battle puzzel consists of a square grid divided into regions.
The goal is to place STARS in some cells according to the following rules:
- Each row, column and region contains the same number of stars (1 or 2).
- Stars should never touch each other, not even diagonally.
To make it easier for you to solve these logic puzzles you can use white stars (first click) or orange stars (second click).
The color of the star has no role in the answer but the 2 colors make it easier to find the right cells for the stars. You can use white for the 1st star and orange for the 2nd.
There are 2 levels:
- Level 1: each row, column and region contains 1 star.
- Level 2: each row, column and region contain 2 stars.
Read the guidelines below to solve the STAR BATTLE puzzles on this website.
- LEV: choose your level (1 = one star and 2 = two stars). In brackets is the number of puzzels per level.
- STAR BATTLE: enter the number of the puzzle you want to solve.
- START: this puzzle is now ready to be solved.
- Click on a black cell to change to a WHITE STAR.
- Click on a WHITE STAR to change to an ORANGE STAR.
- Click on an ORANGE STAR to change to a RED CROSS (= no star can be here).
- Click on a RED CROOS to change it to a black cell.
- Click on ✓ to check the puzzle. Wrong cells turn RED.
- Click on SOL to show the solution.