STAR BATTLE PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
A Star Battle puzzel consists of a square grid divided into regions.
The goal is to place STARS in some cells according to the following rules:
- Each row, column and region contains the same number of stars (1 star = level 1 or 2 stars = level 2).
- Stars should never touch each other, not even diagonally.
To make it easier for you to solve these logic puzzles you can use white stars and orange stars.
The color of the star has no role in the answer but you can use an orange star if you want to try out
a certain position.
There are 2 levels:
- Level 1: each row, column and region contains 1 star.
- Level 2: each row, column and region contain 2 stars.
To improve your solving skills, read our
Star Battle puzzle techniques.
Read the guidelines below to solve the STAR BATTLE puzzles on this website.
- LEV: choose your level (1 = one star and 2 = two stars). In brackets is the number of puzzles per level.
- STAR BATTLE: enter the number of the puzzle you want to solve.
- START: this puzzle is now ready to be solved.
- Click on a BLACK CELL to change it to a RED CROSS (= no star can be here).
- Click on a RED CROSS to change it to a WHITE STAR.
- Click on a WHITE STAR to change it to an ORANGE STAR.
- Click on a ORANGE STAR to change it to a BLACK NEUTRAL CELL.
- Click on ✓ to check the puzzle. Wrong cells turn RED.
- Click on SOL to show the solution.