SLITHERLINK PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
Try to solve our slitherlink puzzles (also knows as Fences, Takegaki, Loop the Loop, Loopy, Ouroboros, Suriza and Dotty Dilemma)
using logical deductions. Thera are easy, medium and difficult puzzles.
When you have never solved a Takegaki puzzle before, check the
If you need tips to solve a takuzu, than look on
Follow the steps below to solve a slitherlink puzzle from our database.
- LEV: choose your starting level. In brackets is the number of available puzzles.
- PUZZLE: enter the number of the slitherlink you want to solve.
- START: this puzzle is now loaded..
- BLACK: change the color of the lines into WHITE to try something.
- Click between two dots (vertical or horizontal) to place a black line.
- Click on a black line to change it into a short line meaning that no line is allowed on that place.
- Click on a short line to change it into no line.
- Click on ✓ to check the puzzle.
- SOL: choose SOL to show the solution of the puzzle with white blocks.