PURENRUPU PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
Purenrupu ("Pure Loop") is a logic puzzle. It is created by Naoki Inaba (Japan).
A square grid contains several black cells. You have to draw a single loop.
The loop visits all the empty cells exactly once.
Follow the instructions below to create the Purenrupu puzzles from this website.
- LEV: choose your starting level. The number of available puzzles is in parentheses.
- PUZ: enter the number of the puzzle that you want to make.
- START: the puzzle of your choice will now be loaded.
- Choose one of the 7 options below the puzzle.
- Click on a cell in the grid where you want to have that shape.
- Click ✓ to check the Purenrupu puzzle for errors.
- Click SOL to show solution.