NUMBERLINK PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
Numberlink or Arukone consists of a rectangular or square grid with numbers in some cells.
The goal is to connect each pair of numbers with a single continuous line.
The lines may not cross or touch each other.
Follow the instructions below to solve our Numberlink puzzles.
- LEV: choose your starting level. The number of available puzzles is in parentheses.
- PUZ: enter the number of the puzzle that you want to make.
- START: the puzzle of your choice will now be loaded.
- Click on ⏭ to go to the next puzzle.
- Choose one of the 7 options below the puzzle.
- Click on a location in the grid where you want to have that shape.
- Click ✓ to check the ARUKONE puzzle for errors.
- Click SOL to show solution.