MOCHIKORO PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to our website.
Try to solve our Mochikoro puzzles through logical steps.
This puzzle consists of a grid with numbers in some cells.
The goal is to make some cells wihte or black according to the following rules:
- The black cells divide the grid into rectangular islands of white cells.
- Islands should not share an edge, but all islands should be connected through their corners.
- Every cell with a number must be part of a white island. Some white islands do not contain a cell with a number.
- Each island must have the same number of white cells as the number it contains (including the numbered cell).
- No 2 x 2 cell area within the grid can contain black cells.
Follow the steps below to solve a Tents Island puzzle:
- LEV: choose your starting level. The number of available puzzles is in parentheses.
- PUZ: enter the number of the puzzle that you want to make.
- START: this puzzle is now loaded and the cell at the bottom right turns yellow.
- Click on a blue cell to make it black.
- Click on a black cell to make it white.
- Click on a white cell to make blue and neutral.
- The puzzle is complete if you only have black and white cells.
- Click on ✓ to display the wrong cells. These will be RED.
- Click SOL to display the solution.