MINESWEEPER PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
In a Minesweeper puzzle some cells contain numbers. This indicates how many cells around that number (including diagonals) contain a mine. Use only logic to find out where all the mines are.
You will notice that mines do NOT belong exclusively to a certain number and can therefore be linked to different numbers.
Place a cross in cells where no mine can be!
Follow the instructions below to create the MINESWEEPER puzzles from this website.
- LEV: choose your starting level. The number of available puzzles is in parentheses.
- PUZ: enter the number of the puzzle that you want to make.
- START: the puzzle of your choice will now be loaded.
- Click on the number cell to change the color to white if there are enough MINES for that cell.
- Click on a gray cell to place 1 MINE.
- Click on a cell with 1 MINE to change it to a CROSS. This means that NO MINE may stand here.
- Click on a cell with a CROSS to make it gray and neutral.
- Click ✓ to check the MINESWEEPER puzzle for errors.
- Click SOL to show solution.