MASYU PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
Masyu, also known as ShiroshinjuKuroshinju or White pearls and black pearls, is a logic puzzle. It is played on a rectangular grid of cells. Some cells contain white or black circles.
The goal is to draw a continuous non-intersecting loop that will correctly pass through all cells with circles.
The two types of circles have different requirements for how the loop should go through them:
- White circles must be traveled straight through and the loop must turn in the previous and/or next cell in its path.
- Black circles must be turned upon and the loop must travel straight through the next and previous
cell in its path.
If you are not familiar with Masyu puzzles then look at our page with
Masyu puzzle techniques.
Learning these strategies will improve your solving skills.
Follow the rules and tips below to solve our Masyu puzzles:
- LEV: choose your starting level.
- PUZ: enter the number of the Masyu puzzle you want to solve.
- START: this puzzle is now loaded.
- Click on ⏭ to go to the next puzzle.
- Choose one of the 8 options below the puzzle and then click on the cell to which your choice will be applied. Impossible choices are indicated.
- Select option 7 to restore a cell to its starting position.
- Click on a gray cell to change into a blue cell (= part of tetromino).
- Click on a blue cell to turn a cell with a dot (= no part of tetromino)
- Click on a cell with a dot to make it gray and neutral.
- Click on ✓ to check the Masyu puzzle. The wrong cells turn red.
- Click on SOL to show the solution of the Masyu puzzle.