LITS PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
LITS, also known as Nuruomino, is a logic puzzle published by Nikoli. The puzzle consists of a rectangular grid divided into regions. The goal is to color exactly four connected cells in each region to create an L, I, T, or S shape.
We call such a form a tetromino. A popular use of tetrominoes is in the video game Tetris.
Follow the rules below:
- You can rotate or flip tetrominoes.
- Tetrominoes that share a border cannot be of the same type.
- All tetrominoes must be connected horizontally or vertically.
- The tetrominoes may not cover 2x2 cells.
Follow the instructions below to create the LITS puzzles from this website:
- LEV: choose your starting level.
- PUZ: enter the number of the LITS puzzle you want to solve.
- START: this puzzle is now loaded.
- Click on ⏭ to go to the next puzzle.
- Click on a gray cell to change into a blue cell (= part of tetromino).
- Click on a blue cell to turn a cell with a dot (= no part of tetromino)
- Click on a cell with a dot to make it gray and neutral.
- Click on ✓ to check the LITS puzzle. The wrong cells turn red.
- Click on SOL to show the solution of the LITS puzzle.