LIGHT AND SHADOW PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
Light and Shadow or in Dutch under the name
Light and shadow is a logical puzzle. The goal is to divide the grid into dark and light areas.
Follow the rules below:
- Each region contains exactly one number.
- The area must contain the same number of cells as the number that indicates the number.
- Figures in white cells are part of white areas and numbers in black boxes are part of black areas.
- The same colored areas cannot share a border, but can touch each other diagonally.
Follow the steps below to solve a Light and Shadow from our database.
- LEV: choose your starting level. Between brackets is the number of puzzles per level.
- PUZZLE: enter the number of the puzzle that you want to solve.
- START: the puzzle of your choice is now.
- Click on a blue cell to make it black .
- Click on a black cell to make it white .
- Click on a white cell to make blue and neutral.
- The puzzle is ready if you only have black and white cells.
- Click ✓ to check the puzzle. The wrong boxes turn red.
- Click SOL to display the Light and Shadow puzzle solution.