KUROTTO PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
Kurotto literally means "black units" and is a logical puzzle published by Nikoli.
The task consists of a grid with circles in some cells. A circle can contain a number or not.
The task is to blacken cells according to the following rules:
- Make cells black so that each circled digit represents the total number of black cells in connected groups that share a border with that circled digit.
- Cells with circles cannot be black.
- Cells with circles without a number: you don't know the total of number of cells in connected groups.
Follow the steps below to solve a Kurotto puzzle from our database.
- LEV: the number of puzzles available is in parentheses.
- PUZ: enter the number of the puzzle that you want to make.
- START: the puzzle of your choice will now be loaded.
- Click on ⏭ to go to the next Hashi puzzle.
- Click on a blue cell to make it black .
- Click on a black cell to make it white .
- Click on a white cell to make blue and neutral.
- The puzzle is ready if you only have black and white cells.
- Click ✓ to check the puzzle. The wrong cells turn red.
- Click SOL to display the Kurotto puzzle solution.