LOGIC PUZZLES FOR KIDS
KENKEN TIMES TABLES (6X6)
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
With our special KenKen 6x6 puzzles you can learn the multiplication tables.
We have made a small adjustment to the classic kenken rules
to focus more on specific mathematics topics
On this page we use kenken puzzles, also known as calcudoku, to practice the times tables.
In our kenken puzzles cages consist of 1 or 2 cells.
When cages have 1 cell, they can stand alone or are connected diagonal.
TIP: use the arrow keys to move the cursor in the grid.
Follow the steps below to solve a kenken puzzle from our database.
- LEV: choose the starting level of your kenken puzzle.
- PUZZLE: fill in the number of the puzzle you want to solve.
- START: the kenken of your choice is now loaded.
- Choose a cell where you want to enter a number. This cell will then turn yellow.
- Choose one of the 6 big numbers if you are sure of the number.
- Choose one or more of the 6 small numbers to indicate possible candidates.
- If you select a number that is already in the cell that has the focus, then this number will
- Click on ✓ to check the kenken puzzle. The wrong cells turn red.
If the puzzle is completely correct, all cell will turn yellow.
- Click on SOL to show the solution of the kenken.