LOGIC PUZZLES FOR KIDS
KENKEN DIVISION TABLES (6X6)
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
With our special KenKen 6x6 puzzles you can learn the division and multiplication tables.
We have made a small adjustment to the classic kenken rules
to focus more on specific mathematics topics
On this page we use kenken puzzles, also known as calcudoku, to practice the division tables.
There are dividends in the first cell of each cage.
Use your knowledge of the division tables to find quotient and divisor of each dividend and place them in the right cell.
In our kenken puzzles cages consist of 2 cells.
These cells can be connected other horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
There are 4 levels to practice the division tables:
- Level 1: division tables 1 to 6.
- Level 2: division tables 2 to 7.
- Level 3: division tables 3 to 8.
- Level 4: division tables 4 to 9.
We have also developed a bigger version, namely a
Our latest version is
kenken with fractions.
TIP: use the arrow keys to move the cursor in the grid.
Follow the steps below to solve a kenken puzzle from our database.
- LEV: choose the starting level of your kenken puzzle.
- PUZZLE: fill in the number of the puzzle you want to solve.
- START: the kenken of your choice is now loaded.
- Choose a cell where you want to enter a number. This cell will then turn yellow.
- Choose one of the 6 big numbers if you are sure of the number.
- Choose one or more of the 6 small numbers to indicate possible candidates.
- If you select a number that is already in the cell that has the focus, then this number will
- Click on ✓ to check the kenken puzzle. The wrong cells turn red.
If the puzzle is completely correct, all cell will turn yellow.
- Click on SOL to show the solution of the kenken.