PLAY KAKURO 6*6
If you have never played this puzzle before, than it is better to read the
KAKURO SOLVING INSTRUCTIONS
Follow the steps below to solve a kakuro puzzle.
- Click on a WHITE BOX or use the arrow keys to activate another BOX.
- LEV: choose your starting level - 1=easy / 2=difficult / 3=advanced.
- PUZZLE: choose a kakuro puzzle from 1 to 25.
- START: select START after setting LEV and PUZZLE.
- The kakuro puzzle is loaded and the first WHITE BOX becomes active.
- You see the kakuro combinations of this box.
- SUM H = the SUM Horizontal of the row where this box belongs to.
- BOXES H = the number of BOXES Horizontal of the row where this box belongs to.
- SUM V = the SUM Vertical of the column where this box belongs to.
- BOXES V = the number of BOXES Vertical of the column of this box.
- First choose a BOX and then the NUMBER you want to fill in.
- Choose the same NUMBER again to clear the box or another NUMBER to replace the previous one.
- Choose 1 or more of the SMALL NUMBERS to indicate possible candidates
- Choose ⏭ button to jump to the next puzzle.
- Click on ✓ to check the kakuro puzzle. The wrong boxes turn red.
The boxes turn yellow when the puzzle is completely correct!
- Choose SOL to show the solution of the puzzle.
KAKURO AND EDUCATION
Kakuro offers interesting learning opportunities for education.
After all, this puzzle combines reasoning with arithmetic.
Students gain insight into number relations because kakuro puzzles
learns them how to split numbers.