HASHI PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
Hashi of Hashiwokakero (from Japanese "Hashi o kakero") meens "build bridges".
So this puzzle is also known as "Bridges", "Chopsticks" or "Ai-Ki-Ai").
You will be presented with a series of islands (= circles with a number).
It is now your task to draw single or double lines (= build bridges) between these islands.
You guessed it! These bridges must of course meet certain conditions:
- Each bridge connects two islands horizontally or vertically.
- Bridges cannot intersect.
- There are single or double bridges.
- The number stated according to the number of lines of the bridges. Example digit 2 can be connected to 1 double bridge or 2 single bridges.
- All the islands must be connected to each other.
Read our page with
Hashi solving techniques
to learn our tips on how to solve these puzzles.
Follow the steps below to solve a nurikabe puzzle from our database.
- L: choose your starting level. In brackets you see the available number of puzzles.
- P: enter the number of the nurikabe you want to solve.
- START: this puzzle is now loaded and ready to be solved.
- Click on ⏭ to go to the next Hashi puzzle.
- Click in "empty space" above, below or next to a circle to place a "hoirzontal single line."
- Click on "horizontal single line" to change to "horizontal double line".
- Click on "horizontal double line" to change to "vertical single line".
- Click on "vertical single line" to change to "vertical double line".
- Click on "vertical double line" to change to "empty space".
- Click on a CIRCLE to change to CIRCLE WITH CROSS. This means that the correct lines (=bridges) have been found for this circle.
- Click on ✓ to check the puzzle. The wrong cells turn RED.
- Click on SOL to show the solution of the Hashi puzzle.