GRAND TOUR PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
Grand Tour Puzzles, also known as RoundTrip puzzles, have a grid of points that all need to be connected by a single loop. It is very simular to a
To start the puzzle, a few of the points are already connected to insure a unique solution.
Use logical deductions to solve it.
The puzzle is correct when you have placed:
- All the complete black lines that are part of the loop.
- All the short black lines that are not part of the loop.
Make sure all the lines are black!
Follow the steps below to solve a slitherlink puzzle from our database.
- LEV: choose your starting level. In brackets is the number of available puzzles.
- PUZ: enter the number of the Grand Tour Puzzle you want to solve.
- START: this puzzle is now loaded..
- BLACK: change the color of the lines into WHITE to try something.
- Click between two dots (vertical or horizontal) to place a black line.
- Click on a black line to change it into a short line meaning that no line is allowed on that place.
- Click on a short line to change it into no line.
- Click on ✓ to check the puzzle.
- SOL: choose SOL to show the solution of the puzzle with white blocks.