DOMINION PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
Dominion is a logical puzzle and sudoku variant made by Naoki Inaba (Japan).
It consists of a grid with letters in some cells. The goal is to color a number of cells in black according to the following rules:
- The black cells must form dominoes that can touch each other only diagonally.
- Cells with letters are always white.
- The black cellss divide the grid into areas of white cells.
- Cells with the same letter belong to the same white region.
- White areas without a cell with a letter are not allowed.
Follow the steps below to resolve a Dominion from our database.
- LEIV: choose your starting level (1 = easy - 3 = difficult).
- PUZ: enter the number of the puzzle that you want to solve.
- START: your puzzle will now be loaded.
- Click on a blue cel to make it black .
- Click on a black cel to make it white .
- Click on a white cel to make blue and neutral.
- The Dominion puzzle is ready if you only have black and white cells.
- Click ✓ to check the puzzle. The wrong cells turn red.
- Click SOL to display the solution of the Dominion puzzle.