BURAITORAITO PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
A Buraitoraito, also known as Bright Light, is a puzzle played on a rectangular
or square grid. The grid contains black cells with numbers.
- A number indicates how many stars can be seen from this cell.
- A star is visible if it is in the same row or column as the number, but not behind other numbers.
How to solve a buraitoraito puzzle?
- NIV: only level 1 available. The number of puzzles available is in parentheses.
- PUZ: enter the number of the puzzle that you want to complete.
- START: the puzzle of your choice is loading.
- Click on a GRAY CELL to change to WHITE STAR.
- Click on WHITE STAR to change to a BLACK CELL.
- Click on BLACK CELL to change to neutral GRAY CELL.
- Click on ✓ to display the wrong boxes. These will be RED.
- Click SOL to display solution.